- After planning the foundation site of the pool, level the designated area with an area slightly larger than the outline of the pool and harden it by pouring a concrete slab of B25 concrete with a thickness of at least 10cm or pouring a layer of compacted aggregate with a thickness of approx. 30 cm.
- The pool cannot be placed directly on the ground. Its design requires ventilation and direct contact with the ground can cause premature corrosion.
- When installing the pool on a sloping ground, retaining walls should be made to separate it from direct contact with the ground.
- For your own convenience and increase the comfort of use, it is worth connecting the water to the pool and the drain to the sewage system. However, it is not required.
- The pool is equipped with electrical devices and requires power supply, therefore it is worth making a 230V electrical connection in the early stage of preparing the site for the pool’s foundation. However, it is not necessary. The pool can be powered with an extension cord.
- We deliver our pools to the customer with our own transport
- The cost of transport is covered by the buyer after prior arrangement. Its height depends on the distance.
- The buyer can of course arrange his own transport and pick up the pool directly from the production facility.
- It is the buyer’s responsibility to organize a crane or other means to unload the pool at the place of delivery.
- We deliver our pools all over Europe
Each pool is standard equipped with the following elements:
- Circulation pump
- Sand filter
- 2 inlet nozzles
- Suction socket for connecting the pool vacuum cleaner
- Bottom outflow
- LED lamp emitting white light
- Depending on the selected model, a ladder or stairs
- A set of accessories for cleaning the pool
Normal order processing time is 6 to 8 weeks. However, this time may be longer during peak demand for swimming pools and may be as long as 10 weeks. For detailed information on the current waiting time, please contact us.
We offer the finishing of our pools in 3 variants:
- STANDARD – the stairs and the edge of the pool are made of powder coated steel in the color of the pool.
- INOX – the finishing elements of the pool are made of AISI 316L stainless steel, resistant to pool chemicals and providing a unique, noble appearance.
- MILLBOARD – Composite boards of the highest quality, ensuring an extremely realistic look. The product is resistant to UV and weather conditions, does not require maintenance.
Our pools are based on new sea containers, the so-called ONE WAY. After cutting, they are strengthened, construction elements are created. Then the whole thing is protected with anti-corrosion agents and painted with polyurethane paints, ensuring long-term durability. Then the walls of the pool are lined with special boards, which create a smooth surface of the internal walls and at the same time provide thermal insulation. At the end, depending on the customer’s choice, the basin is covered with a 1.5mm or 2mm thick pool liner from the renowned RENOLIT manufacturer. The liner is available in 3 variants:
- Alkorplan 2000 – with a 10-year water tightness guarantee, available in seven colors
- Alkorplan Extreme – with a 10-year water tihtness guarantee, a 5-year color guarantee and a 5-year stain resistance guarantee, suitable for commercial applications
- Alkorplan Touch – Premium liner with a thickness of 2 mm, imitating natural stone, with a 10-year warranty
Definitely yes!!! Most of the heat escapes to the top, so by covering it at night or during cold days, we significantly reduce heat loss and save on water heating costs. In addition, covering the pool significantly reduces the ingress of pollutants into the water and reduces water evaporation in 97%.
Our coiling rollers are made of stainless steel, so they will last forever.
Of course. Depending on the needs, we can install in the pool:
- Swimming machine – it is a device that creates a water current, allowing you to swim in place. It has the additional function of a water massage with bubbles.
- Water or air massage jets. An additional pool attraction pump powers the massage nozzles that will relax everyone. Their type, layout and quantity is determined individually.
- Baja Ledge – it is a zone in the pool with a depth of about 20 cm. The perfect play space for small children. You can also use it as a sunbathing and relaxation area.
If the customer decides to choose this option, we install very energy-saving heat pumps in the pool, which save up to 80% of water heating costs. Not only do we increase the comfort of using the pool, we can also start bathing in early spring and continue it until autumn.
Additionally, we can also install connections for connecting an external solar installation.